The High School Attached to Northwest Normal University (Xibei shifan daxue fushu zhongxue) began as the Wucheng School in 1901. It moved to its present location in Lanzhou in 1937. Since that time it has repeatedly been named as one of the top two high schools in Gansu Province by the Ministry of Education. NWNU High School is located near the banks of the Yellow River in Anning District in the northwest part of Lanzhou City.The leafy grounds cover 25 acres and include ponds, gardens, and indoor and outdoor sporting facilities. There are dormitories for 2000 students, Chinese and Muslim cafeterias, two libraries, a small observatory, extensive science labs and a small natural history museum. The main library has 200,000 books, including several hundred in English, and 300 computer terminals.
Wang Jiayi’s Visit to the High School Attached to NWNU Ambassador Michael Clauss Visited Our School
Focus
Wang Jiayi’s Visit to the High School Attached to NWNU
Wang Jiayi, Member of the Standing Committee and Secretary General of CPC Gansu Provincial Committee, visited
Detail...
Ambassador Michael Clauss Visited Our School
On November 2nd, Mr Clauss, the German ambassador to China and his delegation visited our school, accompani
Detail...

About us

Timeline
Contact Us
Author
Sitemap
Q&A

QR code

Tel: 86-0931-7752910 Fax: 86–0931-7752910
Address: No.21 Shilidian South Street, Anning District, Lanzhou City, China
Postcode: 730070
E-mail: xbsdfzxxzx@163.com